Use and maintenance of pneumatic fixed torque tools
With the advancement of society, more and more factories are now upgrading their requirements for tightening during assembly. That is, more pneumatic torque-torque wrenches are used. Letâ€™s discuss the following points. The use and maintenance of the wrench:
Pneumatic torque wrenches are used:
(1) Determine the clean air source before use.
(2) Please pay attention to the working environment before use.
(3) Please pay attention to the air lubricant (**15 oil), 6~8 drops per minute.
(4) Please clean the air filter sponge regularly.
(5) According to the pressure-torque relationship, adjust the three-point control valve so that the air pressure entering the wrench meets the torque requirement.
(6) Keep the wrench drive head aligned with the locked object coaxial line.
(7) Maintaining a reliable planar contact between the reaction arm and the resist.
(8) Do not allow the torque value to exceed the maximum limit.
(9) Keep the pneumatic torque wrench clean.
(10) Pay attention to air lubrication.
(11) The inner diameter of the intake pipe is guaranteed to be 10mm, ensuring a flow rate of 19L/S.
(12) The distance from the triangle valve to the tool is 3m, and the distance from the gas source to the triangle valve is 5m, ensuring the maximum pressure of 6bar.
(13) Keep the reaction arm in good contact with the contact point.
(14) Do not touch the gear box until the bolt starts to lock.
Pneumatic fixed torque wrench maintenance:
(1) The appearance is kept clean.
(2) Regularly add lubricant (Shell Tellus 15) to the three-point control valve.
(3) Periodically discharge water from the three-point control valve.
(4) It must be maintained once a year, please send it to Norba for maintenance, and it is not allowed to disassemble it yourself, otherwise Nobel will not bear any responsibility.
(7) Regularly calibrate the barometer and the air pressure-torque relationship to meet the job requirements, please contact Nippon.
Inspection of pneumatic torsion wrench after maintenance:
(1) Check whether the appearance is damaged, including whether the ratchet head and the driving square are in good condition, whether the wrench case is obviously deformed or broken, whether the window display is clear, and whether the plastic parts are damaged.
(2) Whether the torque value is adjustable, whether the locking device is valid, whether there is an audible alarm after the setting device is reached, and whether the ratchet head slips.
(3) Whether there are substances such as rust and oil on the surface that affect the appearance. Http://news.chinawj.com.cn Editor: (Hardware Business Network Information Center) http://news.chinawj.com.cn
Aluminum & Brushed Edge Banding,Aluminum Edge Banding,Waterproof Furniture Edge Banding,Brush Silver Edge Banding
Sinowolf Plastic Dekor Co., Ltd , http://www.sinowolfdekor.com